– Neck pain and stiffness
– Worsening of pain with neck movement
– Loss of range of motion in the neck
– Headaches, most often starting at the base of the skull
– Tenderness or pain in the shoulder, upper back or arms
– Tingling or numbness in the arms
– Blurred vision
– Ringing in the ears (tinnitus)
– Sleep disturbances
– Difficulty concentrating
– Memory problems
See your doctor if you have any neck pain or other whiplash symptoms after a car accident, sports injury or other traumatic injury. It’s important to get a prompt and accurate diagnosis and to rule out broken bones or any other more serious injury.
After Accident Care offers an examination by a Neurologist, and then a referral, if appropriate, for an MRI to rule out broken bones, torn tendons/ligaments, and compromise to neural tissue. Patients will then be evaluated by our trained Physical Therapists and be instructed in an individualized treatment plan to rehabilitate damaged body structures. We also offer Massage Therapy to help relax strained and sore muscles that can result from a whiplash injury.
Concussions & Headaches
Neck & Back Injuries
Shoulder & Major Joint Pain